My Work

 Hi!

Here is a link to my film portfolio so far. 










https://youtu.be/8jKY23NGXOQ

Starting out as a filmmaker is so tough financially. The cost of hiring equipment, crew, cast, locations, etc,  is extortionate, and so all of my projects have been low-budget, requiring tactical use of the materials and helping hands around me. However, every time I update my portfolio, I'm so proud to see visual progression, and it inspires me to learn more!


Here's a quick breakdown of the included projects:

STUCK - My most recent work. A microshort funded by BFI Film Academy in partnership with Chapter Arts. I managed to obtain a grant of £1000 to make this film after sending through a visual treatment and synopsis. It was incredible to work with such incredibly talented actors as Steve Speirs and Kerry Joy Stewart. I wrote, directed and produced this 3 minute short, so as you can imagine, it was a lot of work to bring together! I loved every second of it.

DEVELOPERS - One of the first projects I created. It was written at my school with a few of my friends, who as you can tell were heavily inspired by The Office. After they made me watch it, we ended up writing a few half an hour episodes of our own web series. It was the perfect beginner project really, as I could develop my filmmaking skills in a relaxed environment. I really believe that you've got to do what you love, and so that's what we did!

COME HOME - A ten minute short film created on zero budget, using friends as actors. A chance to really hone in on some directing skills and bring an idea that had brewing for a long time to life: 'A neglected homeless boy is handed a mysterious address by his self proclaimed 'guardian angel''.

THE CRITIC - A student project my friend and I created at school. You've got to start somewhere!

TRASH: THE UNTOLD STORY - The first extra-curricular film I made at LFA! Our challenge was to create a short film in 24 hours with no actors... very fun.

AND MORE TO COME... 

Note that my film portfolio includes personal projects only. Excluded work includes Runner roles, Production Assistant roles and Location Marshall roles for companies like Sky and Netflix. These opportunities have been so incredible in giving me professional set experience!










Comments